We had a busy week singing, building and playing! We also listened to the story of Creation in Religion, learned more about our feelings, and did a science absorption experiment involving leaves. Our Fall walk was a great success. Thank you to the many volunteers who made it possible. We appreciate you! Next week will include the following:
This week we will learn the letter “Ee” and create a craft involving eggshells.
The children will learn the story of Noah’s Ark. We will discuss ways we can love God like Noah and explain that God keeps his promises. The children will also learn the meaning of the rainbow!
We will practice numbers, colors, and greetings.
Hola – Como estas? (Hi! How are you?)
Bien Gracias! ( Well, Thank you!)
Y usted? (and you)
Adios – goodbye
We will review: Como te llamas? (What is your name?)
Me llamo________ (My name is_____)
New Question: Adonde esta? (Where is?____)
We will learn about skeletons, and create a skeleton craft.
We will also build pumpkin towers!
The preschool classes will be celebrating Halloween on October 31st. The children may wear simple and comfortable costumes to school on this day. There will be a carnival in the gym from 1:00 – 1:45, which the afternoon class will attend. Part time preschoolers and all AM children are invited to attend the carnival with a parent/caregiver that afternoon.
- PICTURE DAY is TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22nd. Please turn in your order forms if you would like to order photos.
- Halloween Carnival is Thursday, October 31st, from 1-1:45 in the gym.
- There will be NO PRESCHOOL classes Monday, October 28th and Friday, November 8th, due to conferences.
- 9 AM Late start on Tuesday, October 29.
- Thanksgiving break is November 27st – November 29th.
- FOOD DRIVE! Please consider donating canned and non-perishable food items to support our St. Vincent de Paul pantry. You can drop the items off in preschool.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Your Preschool Team